Re: Dishwasher safe?

To: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dishwasher safe?
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:41:41 -0400
i think you will be safe.  be carefull to not load up too much calgon .
also what type of dishwasher ya got?  you might need to put dirty side down
in order to get serious grit off as opposed to types with upper spray bar .
you thought i was a going to do a funny reply right?   nope!  i found the
dish washer to be the best darn socket cleaner around!   ever since i moved
to the country (no dishwasher any more!)  my tools just do not seem to have
the same sparkle they once had.......  :)

chuck.
Subject: Dishwasher safe?

> My fellow Spridgeteers,
>
> Has anyone ever cleaned their Porsche, Fuchs, wheels in the dishwasher?
I'm