Re: Weekend

To: "bcleary" <bcleary@awod.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weekend
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:17:13 -0400
   In an interesting coincidence, I had my '74 console out this weekend, whilst
building another smaller one with real radio, and when the flasher of the hazard
lites was out of it's socket, the turn signals did NOT work !!!  But in your
case it sounds like something else, because you say that the hazards have never
worked.   Have you replaced the flasher unit(s)?  Checked grounds?

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini