Re: pop rivet gun

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: pop rivet gun
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:27:31 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, spridgets-mod@autox.team.net
I have one I bought about 20 years ago at Sears
It was inexpensive and releases the pin  w/o any problems

Tommy
61 MGA Resto project
67 Sprite daily driver
69 Sprite parts for sale.  I need the money for the MGA Project

"Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@attbi.com> on 04/15/2002 03:49:19 PM

Please respond to "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@attbi.com>