LBCs in my MailBox!!!!

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBCs in my MailBox!!!!
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
Yeeee Hawww,  What an ending to a non eventfull day.  I arrived home to find a
bunch of LBC stuff crammed into my mailbox.  First a Tripple C catalog,  Next a
Moss catalog, Next a Vicky Britt...  OK OK, big deal ! Catalogs you say, thats
not all besides the regular bills and crap.  Under all this stuff was a neatly
sealed manilla colored evelope containing nothing less than my long awaited
autographed, inscribed, personal copy of .......... Daniel Stapleton's Spridget
Power Tuning Book ! Now two hours, and three beers later after reading through
this great little manual I toss the catalogs and bills aside Then go out into
the garage, and wish Bobbie's new radiator would get here so I could get her
out topless and go cruisin.......  BTW, Inscribed to me in the book.  "To a
fellow Spridgeteer, Keep your chin up, and the top down. Cheers!
                                           I am tossing back another for Daniel
right now.

Lon /RedMidget,  Spanky, and Bobbie too