this Friday

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: this Friday
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:54:02 -0500
Cc: <docprimack@msn.com>
Hey y'all,

This Friday, the 19th, Thickos Marv & Matt Primack have rented Blackhawk
Farms Raceway  for testing. About 20+ cars are expected. So, if you have a
race prepared car and a competition license, you can run all day for
probably less than $150 (depends on the final turnout).

Also, for those of you who's car (or perhaps your new surgically repaired
bionic rotator cuff) is not quite race ready, we need volunteer corner
workers. Maybe you'd just like to take the day off and get close to the
racetrack, or want to learn about flagging, or just are a generally swell
guy (or gal) and want to help. All help is appreciated. Mandatory driver's
meeting we'll be at 9AM.

Let me know if you're interested in helping out or testing.

WST
Flounder