WEBER/SK

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: WEBER/SK
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:43:03 -0600
HELLO ALL,
Thanks to all who advised me on my weber/sk hassles.
I took the car to the british car guy & he cured it for me.
The problem was a MAJOR intake leak.
He said that he couldn't believe I even got it started!!
Like a dumbass,when I put the intake & exhaust on, I assumed that it was tight
when I fitted it. Apparently the new exhaust header was preventing the intake
from contacting the head all the way around. It was only contacting on the top
side(the only side I could see) not the bottom.
DOH!!
Anyways I learned a lot about weber carbs from you guys :))
thanks
Alex '61 midget