Re: They're here!

To: Gary Speckman <speckman@localnet.com>, Richard Wright <duntov1@attbi.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: They're here!
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:10:05 -0400
A friend of mine picked hi up at the dealer the day they showed up. Took it
to this month's Philly MG Club meeting. Not the Cooper S, but it is also red
w/white top. Didn't get a drive, it was pouring rain.

Cool car.

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 4/19/02 6:49 AM, "Gary Speckman"
<speckman@localnet.com> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget