Old Articles GM 215ci/Rover3.5L

To: bigmick208@aol.com, brian.harms@lycos.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Old Articles GM 215ci/Rover3.5L
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:34:14 -0700 FILETIME=[930E6520:01C1E9AE]
My fellow Spridgeteers,

I know others of you either have TR8's or an interest in the Buick/Rover
3.5L V-8.

Larry Mosher of the TR7/8 List has a number of old, next to impossible to
find articles posted on his web site in PDF format.

Enjoy and I hope you find the articles interesting.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!
'80 TR8 (and Spridgets too)