Re: [midgetsprite] Pate Swap Meet

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Pate Swap Meet
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:46:09 EDT
In a message dated 04/24/2002 6:05:56 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> Bree learned a valuable lesson tonight.
> Don't ride in a Sprite with the top down in a short skirt. There are not
> enough hands to hold a hat, a dress and smack me for grinning from ear
> to ear!!!!!

Being the gentlman you are, I am sure you were there to hold the car door
each time the lady got in and out .....holding the car door while bowing from
the waist no doubt!

Smack him if he curtsies Bree!

Robert Houston

"The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and
bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of
the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.'"
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=806";>Ken Konecki</A>,
July 27, 1992