Special This Weekend FILETIME=[8CD12FC0:01C1ECC0]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Special This Weekend FILETIME=[8CD12FC0:01C1ECC0]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:21:02 -0500
While I was at Pate today, I found 2 books that I already have. I want
to offer them up to 2 lucky listers this weekend. I am not going to
reveal what books they are until this Saturday. I will say that they are
often sold on eBay and there has been some that have been looking for
these books by name. I will be letting these go for $10 each, this will
give me my money back on them. If you are in need of a book for your
car, please monitor your email this Saturday. I will list the books and
let the first two listers that respond by timestamp on email get them. I
will not let one person take both. I will also wait until Sunday to
notify the winner as Yahoo is notorious for delaying email........... I
am posting this now to give everyone a chance to be aware of this prior
to it happening. I just got a great deal and I want to pass it along.
Brad