Re: Special This Weekend

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Special This Weekend
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 19:50:05 -0500
Ok, I will fill you guys in on the time I plan to post the books. I will do
it at around 9 am Texas time................... You figure out when it is
your time from there. It is NOT my extra copy of OS&M!!! BUT these books are
on eBay with starting bids of $15. See ya'll in the morning.
BTW, for any of you listers from other countries that may be interested, I
will need to charge extra for S&H unless we arrange some sort of a swap,
Jorge, you listening??
Brad

Bree is not eligible for this contest!!!