Re: What lever adjustment?

To: "Bill Mantz" <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What lever adjustment?
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:22:17 -0500
I have the same style floats. Mine were actually pretty close right out of
the box. But the way you adjust the height is by placing spacers under the
needle seat. Unfortunately there are none in the kits (or at least the kit I
had) and they have to be REAL thin - doesn't take much under the seat to
change the height. Even though mine were close, I tweaked them just a tad
with some homemade washers made from slightly heavy paper. Note that this
works if the float is too high (space between the bowl lid and float is too
narrow.

If you need to adjust the other direction, however, I have no idea how you
would do that.

Anyone else?

Eddie
1971 Midget "Bebop"