Seat reclining lever info

To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat reclining lever info
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:43:51 -0700
For those that were looking for seat reclining levers for their seat
backs:

It appears to me that the door opening lever for Minis (later model
type) is almost exactly the same thing as the spridget seat back lever,
except that one that I have are made of heavy plastic (nearly the same
shape as the spridget seat back lever)  It also appears to have the same
sized square hole as the seat lever.

If this is the case, then any of the levers from a later mini would do,
including the aluminum drilled one from the coopers, or the gold
anodized or carbon fiber look ones...

I no longer have a spridget or else I would check it out to make sure.
Worth investigating, as mini door handles are plentiful and come in a
variety of styles.

Steve

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net