Re: (no subject)

To: Lotus7ed@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:57:51 EDT
In a message dated 4/27/2002 9:59:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Lotus7ed@aol.com writes:

> Hello ALL,
> longtime bugeye enthusiast here in NJ and just decided to join this list.
> Two other members of this list are spending the weekend here on their way
> back to RI and just helped me register . Hope to start enjoying the
> benefits
> of this list
> Thanks
> Ed

Welcome to the list Ed.  Sorry I didn't read this earlier.  I am visiting NJ
from Texas tonight and just had dinner from a Burger King bag.  You probably
could have steered me to a better place.

Of course you didn't say where you are in NJ.  Anyway, welcome.  Tell us
about your bugeye, cats, love of Rock and Roll, mis-spent youth, and any
firarms you might own.

Regards,

Robert Houston...wastin' away in East Rutherford, NJ

"Give me an army of west point graduates and I can win any battle.  Give me a
handful of Texas Aggies and I can win any war."  G. Patton