Re: FYI - Midget Wind Blocker Apr 2002 10:06:47 -0400

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu (Larry Macy)
Subject: Re: FYI - Midget Wind Blocker Apr 2002 10:06:47 -0400
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:36:23 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
Hey, Larry....

Just finished a LBCarCo transaction with
Jeff Zorn.

This was my first order and experience with this Company and Mr. Zorn.

Their excellent prices notwithstanding,
this guy is an absolute pleasure to do
business with. I can tell you that anything
that LBCarCo doesn't carry or can't get
within reasonable time I will order elsewhere but otherwise, Mr. Jeff
Zorn's
outfit is my new "numero 1" for "stuff".

They really do look out for "the customer's" best interests. Order
something which they think even "may"
not be suitable for your car and they
e-mail their concern immediately to
make sure you are really "know" what
you really want in terms of what you'll be getting so as to make you
aware and allow a more "informed" decision, in the
event. Professionally, very impressive.

 And obviously, "Nice people"!! :)

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)