Re: What are these brake pads

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What are these brake pads
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 15:14:12 EDT
In a message dated 5/1/02 12:02:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

<< The "Shape of Things to Come"........
          not "The Shape of Things that Stop"

          Ppppc

Do I hear some TR snipping on the spridgets list.
You guys have to admit the styling of the TR7 was ahwad of its time. Who in
the early 70s would have known what 90's rice burners were going to look like?
I don't know much about the TR7, except that there is a recurring post on the
TR list about how the Aluminum head has crazy glued itself to the block. This
goes way beyond the rope in the cylinder trick. More like get your friend
named John Henry to pound on that thing for a day.

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A