Sunday car show, triumph comment

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday car show, triumph comment
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 12:07:16 -0700
The club I belong to (UBSCC) showed cars at the Scottish Games this weekend.
The Sunday lineup was strictly a matter of chance as to who would show up.
By luck, it ended up being an amazing cross section of makes and years.  If
only someone with an MGA or B had shown up!

1936 Austin 7(verrry cute, I'm in love with that car)
1949 Triumph Roadster (an awsome award winning car)
196? Triumph TR6
1959 Morris Minopr Traveller (my wife's)
1959 Bugeye (mine)
196? Sunbeam Alpine
1967 Jaguar sedan (420?)(elegant in simple white and loads of leather)

Sadly or appropriately, the TR6 guy sat quietly all day and had no crowd
interest at all.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye