1275 Engine for Sale $100.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1275 Engine for Sale $100.
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 23:36:56 EDT
Yes list you read that post correctly.
Another one of my overly involved e-bay deals. This guy in St. Louis, offered
a grab bag of Midget parts (hardtop, trunk lid, windshield, engine ) as a
package on ebay. The deal was if no one reached his reserve he would break up
the "set". So I have a deal on a 1275 engine, which he can't turn over by
hand (doesn't have a 1 5/16 socket for the front nut) for $100.
Missing the carbs, generator and probably the fly wheel. My problem is the
shipping cost of $200. on what might prove to be a pile of junk. So I am
going to pass on this bargain, but if anyone on the list is interested, let
me know and I will put you in touch with the seller. Best if you can pick it
up.

I think the hard top can be had pretty cheap also.

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A