Re: Computer Virus Software

To: "David Riker" <davriker@pacbell.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Computer Virus Software
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 18:03:51 +0100
David,

For a long time I used a free anti-virus prog called InnoculateIT -
produced by Computer Associates.  Very effective with regular &
frequent .dat file updates.  Saved me on a few occasions.
They then stopped doing this one free and re-marketed it as something
called e-TrustEZ which is basically the same programme but they now
charge a subscription.
How much?  All of $10 a year!!

I also use Zone Alarm as a firewall - worthwhile if you use an always
on connection, or even if you only stay connected for minutes at a
time

Guy