Little Bits no go

To: Spridget ML <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Little Bits no go
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 00:10:25 -0400
Well, Sunday came and went and "Little Bits" had to sit in the garage.
The transmission doesn't work. Grinding noise and locks up in first or
reverse. Who'd have thought. The car hasn't been on the road since 1973.
I'm the third owner since then. Did manage to pull in the garage
starting out in second, so 20 feet is the new record. Runs a little
rough and takes some coaxing to bring the RPMs up. Thought I had the
carbs adjusted OK. Gotta check the advance and see if it works too.

Went to the show in Akron anyway. Met Bob Kansa and Chris Eck, good to
put faces with the names. Bob fixed me up with a smooth case and a spare
generator bargain, so I should be up and running in a few weeks.

Daily driver lost a cylinder. 86 Shelby Charger Turbo/drag car. (Hint,
too much boost not smart in a daily driver). Have a parts car that runs,
so need to swap that in before "Little Bits" can get the tranny transplant.

Later
Dave
60 3000 "Helaey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm