Re: M/C Bleed - Now "What an Idiot"

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: M/C Bleed - Now "What an Idiot"
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 00:58:49 -0400
Thanks for the all help and suggestions.

Boy do I feel stupid. I should just ignore this one, but..... Attempted to
bench bleed MC tonight. No dice. So I took it back apart. Even though I
followed the book, followed the diagrams in the book, and even took pictures
of the pieces as I took it apart, I still installed the rear lip seal
backwards. No wonder it pulled such a great vacuum on the line.

Re-installed lip seal correctly, per diagram, per pictures, per second MC on
shelf and bench bled it in a matter of seconds. Just goes to show ya,
recheck everything twice and slow down.

Brent - Idiot that can't follow directions
76 Midget - With Brakes