Re: Fw: Computer Virus

To: "Larry Dickstein" <bugide@solve.net>, "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>, "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Computer Virus
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:37:24 -0400
It's to restore long file names. The dangerous part is not deleting it, it's
just mailing the instructions to do so to everyone in your address book,
therefore becoming an HAV (Human Assisted Virus).

BTW, isn't it getting kind of crowded there? Can you see or hear any
neighbors from your house? Maybe it's time to move to British Columbia ;-)

<dnw>

1972 Midget
1998 Safari
1999 9-3