Some LBC, not much fun :-(

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some LBC, not much fun :-(
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 21:01:46 -0700
Hi Guys,

Life doesn't always deal good hands to some.  Tomorrow, late morning,
I'll be going to San Diego for the funeral of one of my daughters in
law, life partner of my oldest son.  43 is way too young to go.  She was
a wonderful step mom to his 3 daughters, they all called her Mom, and
great with their 5 year old.  She'll be missed.  Sometimes I think, "I
can't believe she's gone" and will get all teary eyed.  The girls just
miss her terribly as does my son.

I'll be driving the Blue Morris down, so there is some LBC content.

The best, Paul A