Re: voyage to NJ

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: voyage to NJ
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:59:56 EDT
In a little burg called Hampton, North Joisey, near Route 31, above Route 78.
 The car(s) belong to lister Chris King.  See the pics at:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/sos1.html

He has a donor car and a clean body shell.  We get to pick which one is
better!

This was all discussed on the list back at the end of March.  I guess you
missed it!  There may still be openings if you want to help.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"