sk carbs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: sk carbs
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:08:40 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time) A4JCSJhUksSU1CTDIsMCwsSU1CTDMsMCws
hello all,=0D
A little while ago I asked if anyone knew anything about sk carbs. =0D
I have had one on my midget for about a month now & wow. It is actually a
real nice carb to use.=0D
There are NO problems with starting at all & it idles smoother than my ol=
su's did. Weber apparently has a reputation for slow starts & poor idle?
There is a smooth power surge throughout the range & it has stayed adjust=
ed
very well. The inards are all weber compatible so there is no worry of no=
finding jets, etc..=0D
Just thought I would pass it along in case anyone has a chance to get one
but isn't sure if it's worth it.=0D
Anyone know something I should be careful of??=0D
(besides Daves shi-tzu)=0D
Alex=0D
61 midget

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type Image/gif]