Transporting to Tahoe

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Transporting to Tahoe
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 21:44:40 EDT
Guys:

I've arranged with a small commercial car hauler (who's also a friend)
to have him take Millie, the Special Test car/100S from Kansas City out
to Tahoe for this event.

And this presents an opportunity for anyone else who might also be
looking for transportation for their Healey out to the event.  In
addition to my car, there is room for one additional big or little
Healey in this carrier's enclosed gooseneck trailer.  This is a
professional car hauler, with all the correct equipment, the PROPER
INSURANCE, and door-to-door pickup & delivery to and from the event in a
modern, fully enclosed trailer.  A turn-key deal, and he's offering it
at a VERY reasonable rate:  $1499 round trip from Kansas City to Tahoe
for each car.  This is considerably less than what other carriers are
asking!

Furthermore, you need NOT be in Kansas City to take advantage of
this...he's willing to pick up anywhere west of say, Ohio.  But the rate
changes the further east of Kansas City he has to come to pick up your
car...but I'd venture that he'll be considerably cheaper than anyone
else.

Anyone who thinks they might be interested in this, contact me directly
at:

    fhunter@kcnet.com

and I'll put you in touch with the carrier.