Saturday drive

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Saturday drive
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 11:51:22 -0400
Yesterday was a very nice day in NJ so at 9 AM, I loaded the Midget with 1
cooler, lunch, 2 lawn chairs, spare parts (just in case), 1 wife, and
1 Irish Terrier dog.  First we went off to the Princeton regatta.
Just so you don't think I moved too uptown, the regatta is a college
level crew event.  They have teams compete from across the nation
compete at a park in NJ.  There were also some Olympic level teams.
We spent part of the day there then it was off to another park to let the
dog run and play with some other dogs.  It is quite the problem on
figuring how to get a very wet and muddy dog into a Midget without
making a mess of us.

After that it was approaching 6 PM so we took a drive into the country
for dinner.  We ate at a little place outside beside a brook.  Then it
was off for home we got in at about 9 PM.  The car ran like a top and
a good time was had by all.   Great day for a drive and I have the tan
to prove it.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"All happiness comes from the tail of a dog"
77 Midget
01 Irish Terrier