darkness

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: darkness
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:59:46 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time) GBOI04jUksSU1CTDIsMCwsSU1CTDMsMCws
hello all,=0D
Last evening we had such nice weather (not common in Canada) that I decid=
ed
to take the missus for a ride on the highway. All is well until suddenly
there is complete darkness. All my lights went out. Headlights,signals,ta=
ils
dash. After a couple hundred yards they came on again, but flickered
intermittently the rest of the way home.=0D
What causes this? Could it be a bad ground somewhere? to make everythin s=
top
like that?=0D
Now the wife isn't so keen on riding anymore. There is always something w=
hen
she's along=0D
Alex=0D
61 midget

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg]