Re: Dogs and leather seats (NO LBC)

To: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Dogs and leather seats (NO LBC)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 20:06:21 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill Gilroy wrote:

>  The question of the day is should we get the
> car with a cloth interior or a leather interior.  We have a dog (30
> lb. Irish Terrier) who will be getting in the car while wet and muddy.

We have a nice, heavy wool blanket that accidentally fell into my seabag and is
exactly the right size to spread (doubled) across the back seat. The advantage
this method is the ease with the car can be reconstructed to accomodate human
cargo. Just take the blanket in and throw it in the washer periodically (cold
water, line dry).
Kate