Carlisle Lunch

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Carlisle Lunch
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:51:30 -0400
Since no one has stepped forward re: Saturday Lunch meeting/plans at the
Carlisle show, I will 'propose' that we all meet Saturday at 12:00 (noon) at
the grandstand stage (as requested/suggested by Rick Moses in his email that
was forwarded to the list by Frank C.).  We could then either have the meeting
as suggested by Rick or go to lunch and then have Rick's meeting afterwards.
At the least this would give everyone the opportunity to locate and meet each
other in one place.

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, 'Kermit'