Re: Wind in the cockpit!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Wind in the cockpit!
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:10:43 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net x.com>
You CAN KNOW for SURE by me telling you this,
"THERE IS ALOT OF EXAGGERATION"  to this story!

I am glad your story has a "happy" ending!

I am afraid that a woman on this list doesn't
have a CHANCE..(I am a LADY regardless of what
Brad says...)) And I don't mind sharing that
with any of you guys on here! I enjoy the mans
world,,but I "AM" EVERY BIT A WOMAN and a LADY
to ALL DEGREES!!!!!

And yes, it is windy in those cars esp. with
a driver like BRAD!!!

Next trip I take in any little car with the
top down will be with an "iron suit" on...

BREE!!!!

--- "Thompson, Michael (CCI-Atlanta)"
<Michael.Thompson@cox.com> wrote:
> Bree, I'm not sure if there might be some
> exaggeration involved in Brad's "interpretation" or
> not, but I do know that it gets awfully windy in the
> cockpit of these little cars.
> Back when my fianci and I were first dating, we were
> going to meet a couple of friends to play tennis.
> It was a fairly breezy day and when we arrived at
> the courts, she raised up out of the seat JUST A
> LITTLE BIT to wave at our friends announcing our
> arrival. That little tennis skirt went flying
> announcing much more than intended!  (now I'm
> engaged to her...go figure!)  :)  She tried
> ferociously not to let that happen, but needless to
> say...she doesn't wear those anymore when going out
> in the LBC.  Always a good story though,
> nonetheless.
>
> Mike Thompson
> '71 Spridget
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience