the color of the Midget

To: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Subject: the color of the Midget
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:31:31 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert,

My midget is supposedly Inca Yellow
http://www.geocities.com/my1978mgmidget/Dsc03027.jpg
However I am not so sure.  It was resprayed several years ago, a couple of
owners back.  The color underneath, showing through a chip here and there,
is not quite the same - the new coat is a bit greener.

This brings up another related issue.  I am trying to find a auto-paint
place that is brave enough to state that they can provide me with a can of
paint for touch ups that actually MATCHES what I have on the car right now!
Anyone know a place in NJ that'll make that claim, and stick by it?

I am still confused about how to address replies to this group.  When I hit
reply, I find I am emailing the poster directly, and I must cc the list.
This means that the poster will get my email twice.  That can't be fun, when
multiplied many times over!
Shouldn't incoming emails be "from", and outgoing emails be "to", the group
email address only??  I am not currently doing the "digest" thing.

Steve