Help, no LBC at all!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Help, no LBC at all!
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 12:46:28 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Dear List People ;)

 Since you guys know "everything" about CARS,
COMPUTERS,Guns, CATS, DOGS, SNAKES, (you name
it,,you guys know about it!-Now tell me what
I can do about a RACOON!)

I need some help, killing or capturing a RACOON!
IT nearly killed 2 of my 6 baby kittens the other
night.

This note is "ONLY" for those who "LIKE" little
kitties and dont want them to be drowned or run
over by a MAC Truck!(ok!) ;)

There is a Racoon in the woods right in front of
my apartment complex and it came out a few nights ago
and almost killed 2 of the baby kittens.

I have been up for the last few nights keeping
watch and waiting,,but the only WEAPON I have
to use against it so far is a "BROOM!" lol
that is right a BROOM!!! I own NO gun, rifle,
NOt even a B B gun or a Pellet gun,,I have nothing
to stun him with or blow his (*?%#@!*)off  with! So
if any of you know what I can do or use without
hurting the kittens,,plz help me with a way to
get rid of this CREATURE! I will only have these
cats and kittens for a little while longer and I
dont want that RACOON in my little wooded area
because I am keeping one of the baby kittens.

Soooooooooooooooo, if anyone has any ideas,,plz
send them to me...

Thanks
BREE!!!!
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience