Re: [midgetsprite] Help, no LBC at all!

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Help, no LBC at all!
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 20:08:40 -0600
> Your city has an animal control department; racoons are neat animals
> but they are also rabies carriers, I believe.
>
> Check with proper authoities (under town
> or city government pages, usually) and
> they may come out and get it.

in certain hippie towns (in which i live) animals have to be hurt for animal
control to come out, but a little white lie usually gets them here, and once
they're out they just like to do the job.  i guess the figure i might really
do something to it to get them to come back.

just a little warning.

or you could find a 12 year old boy with a bb gun in your neighborhood and
i'm sure for $5-10 he'd be more than happy to knock the raccoon off for you.

good luck