Re: Mini gearbox

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Mini gearbox
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:12:12 -0700
Cc: spridgets-mod@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
came in A+ form, only the 998 and up (I may be wrong on that)  I do believe the
trannys are different, not sure if the later ones will bolt up to an 850 or not.
Someone who would know would be Chuck Heleker - cheleker@aol.com

Hope to see you at Dixon.

Gerard wrote:

> Anybody Spridgeteers have a lead on a good used gearbox for a Mini or know
> if one from an A+ is compatible with an 850?
>
> Gerard

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq