Re: [midgetsprite] Number talk.

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Number talk.
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 21:10:12 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
There is some statistic about Rolls Royce that over 95% of all of
their vehicles ever made are still in use.

Even Landrover were using a statistic that something like over 60% of
all the Defender range (the traditional  farmers' style vehicle) ever
made are still in use.  This was as a voice - over of an advert film
showing landrovers in ridiculously rough terrain use, 45 degree
slopes, swamp up to the top of the headlights etc!

Wasn't somebody on this list compiling a database of all Spridgets
still in existance? - I forget who.

Guy