Re: Carlisle pics

To: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carlisle pics
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:36:13 -0400
Hey, didn't you get the memo??? You never never ever ever, under penalty of
excommunication, post pictures of Frank's car with the hood up!!!!

Man was it cold and rainy. Rained all the way there (2 hours) and then qiut
for most of the day. But can you say?? It's Carlisle, it's the Import show,
it's May, it's raining ;-)

PS That's Biff's Bugeye next to Frank's and the front of my Midget in the
same pic.

Larry

On 5/19/02 11:37 PM, "Dave Carpenter" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net> made the
profound revelation:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
 --Mark Twain