Re: Home from Carlisle x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Amy <Breiz@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Home from Carlisle x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:05:06 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Amy,

Monday, May 20, 2002, 8:45:50 AM, you wrote:

A> I only made it to Carlisle on Sunday, sorry I missed you Allen H. Boy
A> was it cold. Got a bonnet and a fender (many thanks Frank), no luck
A> finding a good windshield.

I made it home in what seemed like record time and on one tank of gas.
Then this morning I filled up and my fuel pump promptly stopped
pumping gas.  The thing must be a steaming pile of ****, it is a NAPA
unit that was less than 2 years old.  Not like it was used everyday.

I got some bit at Carlisle that will make my wife happy, she can now
wind up her window.

There were two things I learned or saw were:

   1.  The Canadian dollar is referred to as the "Northern Peso."
   2.  At the mobile tattoo parlor there was a sign on the door,
   "Please wipe feet for sanitary reasons"  That made me laugh.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net