valve adjuster nuts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: valve adjuster nuts
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 07:32:58 -0500
Cc: spridgets-mod@autox.team.net
I may have lost my last post into cyberspace, so here's my problem again....
I ordered 8 new valve adjuster lock nuts and got the bigger (newer?) ones.
I re-ordered the others ones and got more of the same.  Bought them from a
racing buddy who does speed parts and the Moss thing, so I checked the part
numbers written on the little plastic bags.  Well, the Mossotrons had
written the correct numbers on the bags but had put the same product in
each.  I need at least 6 of the wierd-size (smaller) lock nuts-- even used
would be okay at this point, though I'd go for 8 new ones with nice sharp
flats.  I think these nuts are like 9/32" and I've been unable to find them
at the local fastener supoermarket.  Can anybody help me out?
--JohnD