Re: Sprite Bimini top

To: tom zylla <bugeyeguy@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite Bimini top
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:15:42 -0700 (PDT)
 Years ago when I had a 61 model a friend at an upholstry shope made up what we
called a bikini top from our worn out old top.  She used the front rib for the
front where it tucked under the windscreen, while the back was pulled over the
roll bar a couple of inches.  Some bungee type cording was used to hold it in
place.
Lon /RedMidget
  tom zylla <bugeyeguy@yahoo.com> wrote: Hey guys and gals,

Has anyone ever seen a Spridget with a Bimini top? You
know, like the ones you see on Jeeps and/or boats?
Just a piece of vinyl over the drivers compartment and
straps that hold it taut.

I want to design one for my car to ward off the
sunburn issue of driving topless (fully prepared for
the topless jokes now).
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience