little bits

To: spridgets-mod@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: little bits
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 21:34:13 -0700
As I'm back to reassembling the '68 Sprite, I'm finding I'm missing a few
bits that I'm not having luck finding new. I'm in need of the brake hose
locks that slip over the frame tabs where the brake hoses attach to the
frame. I need 3. I also need 3 of the larger fittings that connect the
front brake lines to the 5-way pressure failure valve. The larger ones are
not available on any of the brake lines I can find and the adapters I have
found are too short to seat completely. If you have some old lines and
don't need the fittings, I have a flaring tool and can make use of them. I
also need the of the fitting nuts that connect the brake line to the hose
ends.

If anyone can help me out, or lead me somewhere for new ones please contact
me offline.

pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com

Thanks.