Re: rollbars and rollovers

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rollbars and rollovers
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 09:41:24 -0400
In that order and about a month apart.  Same car, written off twice.

For those that haven't seen the tree:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/Bea.htm

And the reason the insurance didn't cover it?  While I had it safetied after
buying it back from the insurance after the write off, I did not have the
body work completed, and they had told me that it required an appraisal
before they would cover it completely.

I held onto it for about a year and finally gave it up as a donor.

Robert D.