Safety Please

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Safety Please
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 19:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
Happy Memorial Day Listers!
                                             As I write this post I am focusing
with just my left eye. My right eye is patched over to prevent further
irritation.  Usually I am the first person to use all manner of safety
precautions, but nope, not today. As I was cleaning some brake parts I couldn't
find my safety glasses and don't ya know it, one time in a thousand the crap
splashed up in my face.  So this is a reminder to all out there to please use
your safety glasses.  As an old aquantaince and hero of mine, Norm Abrams
always says:  "The most important tool in your shop is your safety glasses"