wish I'd been paying more attention ( carbs?)

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: wish I'd been paying more attention ( carbs?)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:58:47 -0400
I have been experiencing some problems the past 2 evenings on my way home
from work.  When I get parked at a traffic light the car sputters for a bit
until after I'm rolling for a short distance.

I'm thinking that I'm cooking my gas.  I don't have a heat shield and do
have a tubular header.  It's about 30 degrees C here and the head temp
sender gets up above 190.

Somebody had a similar problem not too long ago.  Anyone remember what the
resolution was?

Robert Duquette
'65 RHD Sprite
'67 RHD Midget < aka Miss Marple >