Rob's Surgery

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rob's Surgery
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:10:56 -0400
Hey All,

My son Rob (27) had surgery on his ear today.  His 2 hour surgery was
extended to a 6.5 hour operation due to some complications.  The Doctor
removed most of his middle ear, but we are told he will probably retain some
hearing despite the severity of the operation.

He is still in the "recovery room" and expected to be home from the hospital
tomorrow afternoon.

Rob has been "lurking" on the list for a couple of weeks. (He's building his
own "Spridget").

Those of you who wish to send him a "get well" email can send to;

robv@ptd.net

He will be "laid-up" for a week or two and I know he will appreciate your
emails.

Thanks!!

Kevin V.