Re: British Car Week Report

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: British Car Week Report
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:54:13 -0400
Cc: Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
beautiful mid 70s day, was an absolutely gorgeous red MGBGT. I don't know if the
two "new" Minis should be counted or not, but they were cute. Madge is currently
wearing a battery charger and, if everything checks out ok tomorrow, we will be
running to my "night job" at the local auction. The friendly weather guessers
are
predicting another sunny day, with a clear night that should be perfect for a
topless cruise home around midnight.
Kate