British Car Week

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Car Week
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 00:35:52 -0600
No new LBC's or BBC's out this week that aren't normally there, but I've
been dutifully driving mine everyday just in case- of course I drive her
everyday anyway so I guess it doesn't really count!  Finally found out who
drives a BGT that I've been wondering about for months, and saw a sprite at
the parts store today, the guy's a jerk though so I didn't say hello.  The
Triumphs have been out in force, and it's the first time I've noticed that
every one in my town that I know of is driven by a woman- none of whom wave
at me in the Bugeye though- guess they don't know what it is.  I almost
became the proud owner of a Triumph myself today- motorcycle that is- but I
couldn't reach the ground with my stumpy legs, so I bought a Honda instead.
Bummer, I liked the Triumph better, but I guess if I'm going to ride it I'd
like to be able to touch the ground.  I promise I'll make at least one
lengthy trip in an LBC tomorrow- gotta go on the highway and I'm not quite
up to that on a new bike yet- so I won't abandon the end of British Car
week, but next week the Bugeye is gonna get pissed- she's got Japanese
competition now, and she aint gonna like it.

Drive safe
trisha
'59 Bugeye
'89 Honda CRX
'99 Honda CBR
Where the heck am I going to park all these vehicles?!?!?!?!?