NO LBC - The Geography of Women & Men

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NO LBC - The Geography of Women & Men
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Just for fun and information..lol

I thought I would send you a little information
on women and men...I am sure you dont have these
facts....lol lol BREE!

( WEll I am sure you are
all aware of the men and what happens between ages
15 and 70,,, a 15 yr old boy can fill you in if
you dont know!!! LOL LOL LOL ;^)

> > The Geography of a Woman
> >
> > Between the ages of 18 - 21 a woman is like Africa
> > or Australia.  She is
> > half discovered, half wild and naturally beautiful
> > with
> > bushland around the fertile deltas.
> >
> > Between the ages of 21 - 30 a woman is like
> America
> > or Japan.
> > Completely discovered, very well developed and
> open
> > to trade, especially
> > with countries with cash or (cars).
> >
> > Between the ages of 30 -35, she is like India or
> > Spain. Very hot,
> > relaxed and convinced of its own beauty.
> >
> > Between the ages of 35 - 40 a woman is like France
> > or Argentina. She may
> > have been half destroyed during the war but can
> > still be a warm and
> > desirable place to visit.
> >
> > Between the ages of 40 - 50 she is like Yugoslavia
> > or Iraq. She lost the
> > war and is haunted by past mistakes. Massive
> > reconstruction is now necessary.
> >
> > Between the ages of 50 - 60 a woman is like Russia
> > or Canada. Very wide,
> > quiet and the borders are practically unpatrolled
> > but the frigid climate
> > keeps people away.
> >
> > Between the ages of 60 and 70 a woman is like
> > England or Mongolia. With
> > a glorious and all-conquering past but alas no
> > future.
> >
> > After 70, they become Albania or Afghanistan.
> > Everyone knows where it
> > is, but no one wants to go there.
> >
> > The Geography of a Man
> >
> > Between the ages of 15 - 70 a man is like Zimbabwe

(((Sorry, had to delete the last part of this..
lol lol you can make up your own answer! lol)))

Have a good evening,,,see ya again when I have
more important information to share...lol lol
BREE!!!!!
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com