if it wasn't for bad luck...

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: if it wasn't for bad luck...
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:36:50 -0400
SIGH!!

loosing half the house in a fire Friday wasn't enough to keep us from racing
at VIR..
But being in the emergency room with a sciatica nerve trauma is..

something somewhere just doesn't want us to race VIR this weekend..

so instead of racing while on muscle relaxants and pain killers. were just
going to reschedule for the next race we can go to...
unless a meteor hits next we still are going to spectate at Mid Ohio..

sometimes you just get Euchre'd  no matter what cards your holding.
Southwind Racing