Re: NO LBC-Cats,kittie's, CUTS,Scratches!

Subject: Re: NO LBC-Cats,kittie's, CUTS,Scratches!
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 13:04:17 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I bathe all my cats - even the battle-scarred old street warrior that we have
for
a barn cat. We sre only guessing at his age, but we know he had to have been at
least 10 years old when he was bathed for the first time.There is a secret that
you perhaps were not aware of. Take about 6 nice big fluffy bath towels and put
them in the bottom of the tub before you begin. This gives the little dears
something more appropriate than your anatomy to sink their talons into.  My
crippled, toothless schnauzer is far harder to bathe than any of the cats.
Kate